Career Coaching is for you, if you:
- Seek your own vision for professional career, based on your dreams and values
- Are considering a change in your career path, but you don’t know where to begin
- Want to create an efficient self-development strategy
- Need motivation
- Want to make optimize your potential
- Want to gain new skills and learn new behavior patterns
- Would like to ensure the best conditions for your success
- Feel burned out and unmotivated
- Seek a healthy work-life balance
With Career Coaching you will:
- Set your own specific professional goals
- Increase your motivation at work
- Discover your strengths
- Build an individual career and development strategy
- Use your skills in a conscious manner
- Make smarter, and better thought-out decisions
- Overcome internal blocks and limitations
In my work I apply a solution-focused approach, following the methodology of Erickson College.
During the first meeting I draw a coaching contract together with my client, defining the rules of our co-operation. If the service is sourced by an employer, a trilateral contract is created.
Usually, the process takes from 5 to 10 sessions, which run according to a strictly-defined structure.
The sessions are held every 2-3 weeks.
The time between the sessions is used for implementing the worked-out solutions.
During the sessions I focus on supporting my clients in defining a clear vision of their goals and working out actions to achieve these goals.
As a coach, I abide by the International Coach Federation code of ethics.
My services are addressed to private individuals and organizations, who seek to advance their organizations and personnel (building career paths, development and motivation programs, organizational change, outplacement).
Please feel free to send me an email or call me in order to make an appointment or ask any questions.