Life Coaching is for you, if you:
- Are thinking about a change in your life but don’t know where to start
- Are at a crossroads thinking what to choose
- Want to overcome internal blocks and limitations
- Would like to spread your wings, but feel that as if something is holding you back
- Want to overcome fear, lack of self-confidence, and conquer self-criticism
- Want to recognize and reach your full potential
- Seek new solutions and motivation for action
- Want to live in harmony with yourself
With Life Coaching, you will:
- Better identify the goals that suit you
- Gain more self-confidence
- Use your skills in a conscious manner
- Make smarter and better thought-out decisions
- Overcome internal blocks and limitations
- Avoid mental “traps”
- Experience a greater sense of freedom
- Feel that you can steer the course of your own life
In my work I apply a solution-focused approach, following the methodology of Erickson College.
During the first meeting I draw a coaching contract together with my client, defining the rules of our co-operation. If the service is sourced by an employer, a trilateral contract is created.
Usually, the process takes from 5 to 10 sessions, which run according to a strictly-defined structure.
The sessions are held every 2-3 weeks.
The time between the sessions is used for implementing the worked-out solutions.
During the sessions I focus on supporting my clients in defining a clear vision of their goals and working out actions to achieve these goals.
As a coach, I abide by the International Coach Federation code of ethics.
My services are addressed to private individuals who wish to develop and change, seek a better quality of life, as well as organizations that intend to advance and support their employees during organizational change – leaders, managers, people taking on challenges, employees changing their carrier paths, or those who are preparing ready for retirement.
Please feel free to send me an email or call me in order to make an appointment or ask any questions.